Oferta: HSE Professional
Do you have experience with HSE and ISO? If you would like to join an international company and be a part of the wind industry sector - apply for that position.
Manufacturing and Global Procurement > Global QSE > Eastern Europe
The QSE department is focused on making the world a better place today and although on protecting it for future generations. For this purpose, we have Sustainability professionals working for Vestas in the areas of Safety, Environment, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Security throughout the world. We are looking for a Health and Safety Environment (HSE) Professional to primarily support our projects in Poland. The position is based in Szczecin. The HSE Professional will be reporting to the Head of QSE - East Europe.
- Field activities in offices, warehouses, construction, and service sites (50%)
- Implementation at the country level of local Sustainability legal requirements, and local Sustainability strategy
- Creation of local Sustainability documents (Risk assessments, HSE plans, Emergency response plans)
- Follow up of contractors/subcontractors, including mobilization/demobilization, post-work assessment, and audits when needed
- Perform QSE training
- Responsible to provide expertise and support in the incident and hazardous observation investigation, as well as root cause analysis
- Perform site visits, inspections, and audits
- Coordinate the QSE committees, according to legal and Vestas requirements
- Maintain and support the ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001system
- Bachelors degree in Health and Safety or Engineering
- Several years of professional experience within QSE in an international work environment, e.g. in the construction sector
- High proficiency in Polish and English is mandatory
- Lead/Internal auditor in ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 - would be a plus
- Driving license - cat B
- In-depth knowledge of Sustainability standards and best practices, quality ISO standards, concepts, processes, and procedures
- Expertise in contractor/subcontractor sustainability management, including mobilisation/demobilisation, pre-qualification requirements, and post-work assessment
- Expertise in hazard job site assessment/analysis/solution, risk assessments, incident investigation, and root cause analysis
- Experience in development/implementation of processes and procedures, including comprehensive HSE Plans, as well as conducting inspections and audits
What We Offer
We offer you a job in a truly global and fast-moving organization with high-quality opportunities for cross-disciplinary and personal development, where the emphasis is placed on the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Your work location is our office in Szczecin, Poland.
Please apply no later than 8th April 2021.