Oferta: Installation Supervisor
Are you enthusiastic about technical, administrative, and supervision tasks? Are you focused on quality in your way of working? And do you see yourself as a strong leader with great communication skills? Then this might be a chance for you to join Vestas and become part of the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions.
We are currently looking for Installation Supervisors to join our experienced and professional team.
Sales > SBU NCE > Installation Supervisors
The Construction Department oversees all wind farm projects from start to completion. The team takes responsibility for a wind farm once a contract has been signed - and remains responsible until the final tests are completed. Working closely with the logistics, procurement, and finance departments, the team must keep the project on budget and on schedule, as well as ensuring our rigorous safety and quality standards are met.
The Site Operations NCE department has a team of Installation Supervisors who is responsible for the activities in the northern and central east countries.
Your primary area of responsibilities:
- Supervision and guidance of installation teams
- Site Documentation
- Coordinate work of several teams on-site and conducting daily toolbox meetings
- To participate in the planning of daily activities on-site with subcontractors; cranes, transports, and manpower
- Daily updates to Site & Project Management: site status, progress, and documentation
- Handling return goods as well as ordering spare parts and tools
- Mobilise and de-mobilise site
All work is done according to Vestas safety and quality standards. Therefore, you build and maintain a good and safe work environment on site, hence actively participate in safety meetings.
Furthermore, you are responsible for handling the non-conformities when they occur.
To be considered for this position, you need to be fluent in English (orally and written) combined with a strong interest in both the administrative, technical, and supervision areas. You will also have:
- Relevant technical training, preferably electrical or mechanical
- Supervisor/team leader experience is preferred
- Solid IT experience
- A valid driving license and residence in Poland
Most importantly you have a safety-first mindset. To succeed we envision that you possess the following competencies and personal attributes:
- Very good coordination skills
- Quality consciousness in your working methods
- An energetic, persistent, and independent approach
- Thrive with planning daily work, documentation, and reporting
- The ability to keep calm under pressure
- The ability to motivate your team and excellent communication skills
- Excellent in cooperation and conflict management
What we offer
We offer a challenging job, with international stakeholders and customers. As your touchpoints will be distributed across Vestas, you get the chance to cooperate closely with some of the best Wind turbine- professionals in the world. Furthermore, you get the chance to be a part of creating the green energy of tomorrow. Our core values are Accountability; Simplicity, Collaboration, and Passion and we do our utmost every day to live up to these values.
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues. There is a good atmosphere within the department and everyone is always prepared to help when needed.
You will be working with work locations on sites within Northern and Central east countries. You will be working 16 days on rotation (including days of traveling) and 12 days off.
If you need additional information about the position please contact Manager – Installation Supervision, Brian Dragsdal Isaksen on +45 2962 5273.
Please apply no later than 19th April 2021.