Oferta: Turbine Performance Analyst
Join to renewable industry sector and work closely with data within wind turbines.
Service > Service Operations > Turbine Performance Analytics Team 3
Turbine Performance Reporting Centre (TPRC) major goal is to deliver to the customers across the globe reports in superior formats - related to wind turbine electrical power production.
On a daily basis, we are in cross border dialogue with different cultures which makes our work even more interesting but also more challenging and demanding. Taking under consideration the huge amount of complex aspects we deal with, each working day in TPRC is a real opportunity.
- Turbines data preparation and verification for the purpose of performance reporting
- Creation of monthly performance reports for Vestas customers worldwide
- Verification of turbines performance data correctness
- Preparation of precise calculations of contractual indicators
- Support internal departments and customers with special data analyses as an response to ad hoc needs and expectations
- An academic degree in e.g. Economics, Business Administration, Logistics or similar
- Degree in technical studies would be a huge advantage
- Knowledge of English language on a minimum B2 level is necessary
- Good knowledge of French, Spanish or Italian would be an asset
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Pragmatical skills, conceptual thinking and creative problem solving
- Willingness to work with data base systems (administration and analysis)
- Well organized with attention to details
- Advanced level of communication and teamwork skill
We offer a complex job, an high-quality learning environment and opportunities for career development at a well-known wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a growing industry. An attractive salary and benefits package are included.
You will work in our office in Szczecin.
During COVID period working from home is possible.
Please apply no later than 24th March.