Oferta: Travel Trainee
We are an international technical service provider with over 250 technicians delivering services to industry and energy sectors around the world. Our DNA is half-Danish and half-Polish. Currently we are looking for a competent, well-organized employee who is interested in the organization of travels for our employees.
- Support in organization of travel and accommodation for our Travelers around the world,
- Assistance in optimization of expenses in the field of accommodation and transport for our Travelers,
- Ensuring the quality of accommodation is according to our Travel policy and company standards,
- Taking care of internal documents flow within travel department in travel expenses area, assisting with reports and basic administration duties.
- Are very good in English, spoken and written, at least B2 level/Polish language is a must,
- Are ambitious and focused on self-development,
- Are open for new challenges and dynamic work environment,
- Have a service-oriented approach and excellent communication skills,
- Have an ability to work under time pressure,
- Have some experience in organization of travel activities - will be an advantage, but not must have,
- Have availability for maximum one weekend per month for remote work.
- Employment contract and stable work environment,
- Challenging job in an established, well run, of high standards company where your opinion matters,
- Private medical care for you and your family after 3 months of employment,
- Professional training and courses financed by the company, and possibility to grow within organization with perspective for specialist position,
- Friendly atmosphere in a well-organized, ergonomic and pleasant office in the smartest building in Szczecin right next to Brama Portowa.