Oferta: Transition Project Leader
At METRO we say We make it count because our accounting is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. We already have almost 400 employees, we operate our MAKRO Cash&Carry retail brands in 24 countries around the world, we have been operating in Szczecin for 10 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow. Join us, feel the We make it count spirit and create a METRO community for which accounting always counts for something more.
To our dynamically growing Transition Team we are currently looking for candidate for a position of Transition Project Leader.
- Acting leading role in medium to complex centralization projects within GA and AR accounting areas,
- Managing transition projects in terms of scope, cost, timelines, resources, risk, change and communication,
- Planning, coordinating, and providing deliverables within each project phase,
- Maintaining and updating project documentation and reporting to both, the client and internal management team,
- Engaging main project stakeholders,
- Assessment and documentation of processes potential for migration, incl. people impact assessment,
- Creation migration models proposals and documentation of solutions
- Identifying potential risks and control areas in processes which are subject of migration,
- Identifying potential areas for improvement in new migration processes,
- Co-ordination of migration team during knowledge transfer,
- Ensuring compliance of migration project with all internal policies and organization plans,
- Continuous cooperation with project group (direct and remote).
- university degree (in the field of finance, accounting or economics),
- SSC/BPO previous working experience (min. 3-5 years), preferably in area of process and project management,
- experience in coordinating migration projects - at least one year,
- fluent knowledge of English (additional European language is an advantage),
- fluent knowledge of MS Excel (Power point, Excel, Visio),
- highly developed interpersonal skills, especially in the fields of presentation and interpersonal communication,
- good organizational and multitasking skills, ability to work under time pressure,
- problem solving oriented attitude,
- attention to details and quality
- ability to cooperate both with internal and external clients,
- readiness for frequent business trips (around 40% of the time)- after the end of the pandemic,
- team player attitude.
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- possibility of working for international clients,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- independent, expert position with real possibility of influencing on the process,
- chance to increase knowledge from different area of accountancy,
- comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages courses),
- real chance to development and promotions opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitment),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- co-financed sports card
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- team and company integrations after hours
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.