Oferta: Transition Project Leader
METRO Global Solution Center belongs to Global Business Services (GBS) organizations. This type of organization provides centralized, specialist services of selected operational processes. From our headquarters in Szczecin, we conduct financial and accounting processes for METRO entities, i.e. METRO/Makro Cash & Carry stores mostly located in Europe.
As an organization, we provide our employees with many development opportunities, and as part of the METRO group, we are a stable employer in unstable times. This is reflected by facts such as us proudly holding the title of ACCA Approved Employer as the first organization from Szczecin and receiving the title of Business Gazelles from the Puls Biznesu and with that, our company has joined the club of the most dynamically developing businesses.
If you value freedom at work, and a suit and heels are not your outfit, METRO Global Solution Center is the perfect place for you. With us you will use foreign languages, meet people from all over the world and choose your own direction of development!
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we have recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Our Service Excellence is a department consisting of several supporting functions related to internal control finance and quality management, accounting process centralization, knowledge management and service governance.
To our dynamically growing Transition Team we are currently looking for candidate for a position of
- Acting leading role in medium to complex centralization projects within GA and AR accounting areas,
- Managing transition projects in terms of scope, cost, timelines, resources, risk, change and communication,
- Planning, coordinating, and providing deliverables within each project phase,
- Maintaining and updating project documentation and reporting to both, the client and internal management team,
- Engaging main project stakeholders,
- Assessment and documentation of processes potential for migration, incl. people impact assessment,
- Creation migration models proposals and documentation of solutions
- Identifying potential risks and control areas in processes which are subject of migration,
- Identifying potential areas for improvement in new migration processes,
- Co-ordination of migration team during knowledge transfer,
- Ensuring compliance of migration project with all internal policies and organization plans,
- Continuous cooperation with project group (direct and remote).
- university degree (in the field of finance, accounting or economics),
- SSC/BPO previous working experience (min. 3-5 years), preferably in area of process and project management,
- experience in coordinating migration projects - at least one year,
- fluent knowledge of English (additional European language is an advantage),
- fluent knowledge of MS Excel (Power point, Excel, Visio),
- highly developed interpersonal skills, especially in the fields of presentation and interpersonal communication,
- good organizational and multitasking skills, ability to work under time pressure,
- problem solving oriented attitude,
- attention to details and quality
- ability to cooperate both with internal and external clients,
- readiness for frequent business trips (around 40% of the time)- after the end of the pandemic,
- team player attitude.
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- possibility of working for international clients,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- independent, expert position with real possibility of influencing on the process,
- chance to increase knowledge from different area of accountancy,
- comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages courses),
- real chance to development and promotions opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitment),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- co-financed sports card
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- team and company integrations after hours
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.