Oferta: Transition and Transformation Manager
Established in 2012 in Szczecin, METRO Global Solution Center (formerly METRO SERVICES) is conducting finance and accounting processes for METRO, a leading international wholesale company based in Germany with food and non-food assortments. By claiming a new global strategy, we have adjusted our approach to focus on innovation, high-quality solutions, and a future-ready mindset.
As an employer, we aim to create an inclusive, international, and innovative environment where people are empowered to move the business forward. We encourage you to take advantage of our exciting development and upskilling opportunities, team-playing open culture, international mindset, informal atmosphere. Among many job perks, we offer personal training in accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages, private medical care, group insurance, cash benefits, Christmas allowance, co-financed sports card and relocation package for candidates outside Szczecin.
We are looking for a passionate professional experienced in collaboration with senior leadership, framing discussions and proven ability to influence others to obtain expected outcomes.
- manage portfolio of F&A transition & transformation projects in terms of scope, cost, timelines, resources, risk, change and communication,
- act leading role in strategic planning, coordinating, and providing deliverables within entire project lifecycle, following organization frameworks and guidelines,
- provide leadership, coordination, and cross-functional communication to ensure achievement of project goals and timelines,
- create a project team environment that promotes high performance,
- build excellent relations with client’s stakeholders enabling effectively plan and execute transition and transformation journey for the customer,
- identify and engage appropriate stakeholders, manage expectations, and drive conflict resolution,
- responsible for managing the communication plan and leading communications with key stakeholders,
- provide Project level management reporting, including milestone tracking, forecasts, risks, issues, and overall project RAG status,
- manage project level risks and issues, taking corrective actions, and raising awareness at centralization program level,
- work with the centralization program manager to ensure program initiatives are correctly planned and resourced,
- ensure compliance of migration projects with all internal policies, standards and organization plans.
- demonstrated min. 3 years’ experience leading successful complex, high-value transition and change initiatives, preferably in large, multi-national organizations,
- demonstrated depth of Finance knowledge and business acumen obtained from previous experience of project and programs,
- project management qualifications, such as PMP or Prince,
- fluent knowledge of English (additional European language is an advantage),
- fluent knowledge of MS Excel (Power point, Excel, Visio),
- highly developed interpersonal skills, especially in the fields of presentation, negotiations, and interpersonal communication,
- proactive mindset with problem solving oriented attitude,
- ability to form and maintaining solid working relationship at all levels of the organization,
- readiness for frequent business trips (around 40% of the time)- after the end of the pandemic.
- B2B contract,
- possibility to work remotely,
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- possibility of working for international clients,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- independent, managerial position with real possibility of influencing on the process.