Oferta: Technical Support - Tier 1 Support Engineer (Azure Core - ASMS JD)
In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
A commerce Support Engineer is knowledgeable in Microsoft Azure services, technologies, offerings, and the Azure billing platform. A successful Support Engineer has the drive and intellectual horsepower to resolve difficult customer issues; directly supports customers through telephone and email,; escalates issues quickly when deep, specific skills or other capabilities are required; ability to use knowledge of the Microsoft Azure architecture and offerings to provide customer resolution and proactive customer recommendations; has excellent communication skills and is fluent in English; writes excellent case documentation; and is able to handle challenging and politically-sensitive customer situations.
The daily tasks are as follows:
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices and transparency within and across teams (e.g. swarming)
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to product group or engineering group
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation and other digital self-help assets to improve customer and engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams, Services, Support, Regions)
- Lead or participate in building communities with peer delivery roles; may be workload or specialty specific
- Resolving customer issues including complex technical scenarios integrating several cloud capabilities (Windows Azure, SQL Azure, AppFabric, etc.) and scenarios supporting a service such as service availability, quality, outage management, subscription management, correlation of usage and charges, and cost-efficient solution architecture.
- At least 2-3 years of Technical Support experience, managing customers
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Azure Certified, Familiarity with Azure and/or compete cloud products. (Recommended)
- Knowledge of Excel: Pivot tables, Filters & look-up function. (Recommended)
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills
- Technical skills: Understanding of subscription management and billing platforms
- Professional English skills B2
We are offering:
- job contact
- myBenefit / Multisport Card
- the opportunity to build your career in an international environment