Oferta: Technical Planner
Service > Service Operations > Technical Planning 2
The department of Planning located in Szczecin is part of a global Service Deliver Centre providing services to internal customers across the world. The main areas of responsibility are Technical Planning, Continuous Improvement Management Coordination, Dispatching and Field Planning.
Technical Planning consists of SAP tasks related to service orders such as technical preparation before field execution and approval after job completion on-field by technicians.
- Identifying the correct paperwork/safety documentation to carry out the job
- Identifying the correct components needed to carry out the job and finding them on technical drawings
- Identifying the correct tooling for the job
- Liaising with Technical Support (DK) when required to gain further technical knowledge to help with prepping more complex jobs
- Technically complete (TECO) service orders once they come back from the field, assess hours taken on the job, components used and identifying if further work is required.
- Covering for other Technical Planners during terms of sickness or leave
- Working closely with the Supervisor and Planner
- Attending technical courses as and when required
- Shift work, with night shift included
- You have a technical background and ideally experience on one of the following wind turbines: Vestas; Siemens; GE; Gamesa
- You are able to demonstrate a good level of technical competency on one of the platforms above.
- If not, then you will be sent to a six-month field training around Poland to gain relevant experience.
- It would be good to see relevant service experience, fault-finding, main component works and readiness to move into a more office-based position
- Proof of engineering technical qualifications would be an advantage
- Communicative English is required (B1/B2)
- Technical background
- Fluent English
- Team player
- Fault finding
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and to work in a multicultural and international company, where you have the possibility to challenge your skills and develop professionally. We are looking for 3 Technical Planners for our office in Szczecin. For candidates with less experience, Vestas will provide field training before starting the job at the office.
Please apply no later than 10th March 2021.