Oferta: Team Leader
Service > Digital Transformation > Digital Customer Support
Digital Customer Support is Part of Vestas Service Area. Its main role is to support Digital Customer Channels unit in delivering best in the world customer facing digital ecosystem in the sustainable energy industry, at the same time empowering contribution of customers in this area.
In Digital Customer Support we handle incoming queries related to Digital Customer Channels, but also think wide about what could be done better - and use our knowledge, experience and expertise effectively to propel the Continuous Improvement. While digital channels that we support are used both inside and outside organisation, we are in singular and innovative position to positively impact satisfaction of both internal and external Customers. Within our scope we focus on wide area of subjects, starting from functionality, through User Management, to Technical Support and process improvement.
We are great in relation to pursuit of customer experience, sustainable results and business impact - what is necessary!
- Respected and constant performance monitoring of the Digital Customer Support Team
- Further development of Team performance and process optimization
- Supporting stakeholders and customers with escalations and new initiatives
- Acting as a single point of contact for both internal and external customers (in terms of escalations and scope extension offering)
- Conducting trainings and recruitment of new employees
- Securing highest quality of customer service
- Ensure Team scalability, business continuity, even work distribution and scheduling
- At least 1 year of experience in people management, for instance in International Customer Service focused Team.
- Masters degree
- Very good communication skills in English, written and verbal,
- Know well Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and have decent general Computer Skills.
- Familiar with ticketing systems ( for instance SAP C4C and Sales Force) and SAP
- Solid interpersonal skills and focus on Customer Satisfaction
- Positive mindset and friendly attitude
- Ability to present creative solutions and effectively anticipate customer needs
- Good pragmatical abilities and conceptual thinking mindset
- High-quality planning and organizing skills
- Holistic approach oriented for Customer Satisfaction
- Innovative and positive approach, supported by initiative and desire for improvement
- Creative, resilient and problem-solving oriented mindset
- Ability to work agile in target focused environment and to efficiently prioritize tasks according to current goals
What We Offer
We offer you the opportunity to participate in amazing hand in hand digitalization journey with global leader in sustainable energy solutions - that is as exciting as satisfying. We want you to take part in creating standards that will matter globally. You will have a chance - and it is what we expect from You - to make real impact in Customer Support quality and develop broad scope of skills along the way.
You will design and supervise the Global Team in very reliable and complex environment for an unquestionable global leader in sustainable wind solutions, in diligently growing industry. An attractive salary and benefits package are included.
Your work location will be our office in Szczecin.
Please apply no later than 26th April 2021.