Oferta: Software Developer in Software Solutions
DGS operates in Poland since 2007. The company, initially under the name Oticon Polska Production, manufactured hearing aids at a manufacturing facility in Mierzyn. Over the course of its 10-year existence, the company expanded their production range to technologically advanced hearing aids and diagnostic equipment, as well as IT, HR, software development, quality assurance, finances and logistic services. Due to the dynamic growth and experienced staff, a decision was made in 2015 to create a new organisation, which would provide its services to companies being parts of the William Demant Group. Currently, DGS employs 2200 people in Poland and is constantly expanding its operations, while continuously hiring new employees.
Stable employment, ideal working conditions for professional development and a friendly atmosphere.
Thats the foundation. But thats not all - we can offer much more.
- Private health care
- Summer cottages in Denmark
- Free transportation
- Cinema tickets
- Company event
- Car and bike parking
- Company canteen
- Sport club and gym membership
Are you tired of working for external customers on projects with tight budget? We are working on our own product and we need you to help us!
We are the largest .NET developers team in Szczecin.
- Work on the interesting product in the unique industry;
- Use the newest technology in Microsoft .NET technology stack;
- Scrum model of project delivery;
- Social benefits (private medical health insurance, gym / fitness pass).
- Visual Studio or Jetbrains Rider;
- C# / .NET Framework 4.8;
- Entity Framework;
- MVVM and other architectural patterns;
- You are fluent in English language.
...and that you have:
- BA or Master’s degree in computer science or related, or the equivalence;
- Solid experience in software development;
- Previous experience in Microsoft technology stack;
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Work with large and high spirited team of professionals;
- Work in agile methodology;
- Cooperate with our colleagues from other offices, also abroad;
- Have an opportunity to attend professional conferences and trainings (with all costs covered by the company);
- Have an opportunity to learn and develop new professional skills.
Join more than 100 on-site software engineers, QA engineers and business analysts working on high-tech and exciting product in medical area!