Oferta: Senior RPA Developer
METRO SERVICES belongs to Global Business Services (GBS) organizations. This type of organization provides centralized, specialist services of selected operational processes. From our headquarters in Szczecin, we conduct financial and accounting processes for METRO entities, i.e. METRO/Makro Cash & Carry stores mostly located in Europe.
As an organization, we provide our employees with many development opportunities, and as part of the METRO group, we are a stable employer in unstable times. This is reflected by facts such as us proudly holding the title of ’ACCA Approved Employer’ as the first organization from Szczecin and receiving the title of Business Gazelles from the ’Puls Biznesu’ and with that, our company has joined the club of the most dynamically developing businesses.
If you value freedom at work, and a suit and heels are not your outfit, METRO SERVICES is the perfect place for you. With us you will use foreign languages, meet people from all over the world and choose your own direction of development!
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we have recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
We are currently looking for candidate to our Process Automation Team for a position:
What the Process Automation Team is?
Work hard, play hard! Process Automation Team is working on automation potential identification and solution delivery, using techniques ranging from RPA with Softomotive and UiPath, through web-based applications in .Net Core, to SQL databases and VBA. They are creatively applying best practices from Agile methodology in SSC environment and looking forward to keep expanding into new technologies, as working in Process Automation means being part of a very dynamic and evolving reality, with many brilliant new opportunities in the future.
Your main area of responsibility in this position will include:
- Automate business processes following requirements defined and documented by Automation Business Analyst,
- Develop the code for high-priority and medium to high complexity RPA solutions according to the functional specifications, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards under minimal guidance,
- Design and develop automated solutions using UiPath,
- Analyze requirements and propose technical solutions,
- Review existing automated solutions,
- Support the team in project planning activities, estimating, in evaluating risks, and prioritizing based on requirements,
- Maintain and improve existing RPA solutions,
- Assist in assessing, defining, and enforcing automation technology and architecture standards,
- Define infrastructure needs for automation,
- Build technical documentation of created solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of process automation software (UiPath preferred)
- 1 year + of experience with an RPA software (UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.),
- Experience with SAP GUI scripting,
- Git: clone, pull, add, commit, push,
- SQL knowledge will be an advantage (MSSQL, PostgreSQL),
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written) - min. B2
- Knowledge of programming language e.g. C#, VBA will be an advantage.
- Experience with process digitization solutions (workflow, process orchestration) will be an advantage.
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- co-financed sports card
- team and company integrations after hours
- 90% of remote work (2 days per month in the office)