Oferta: (Senior) Performance Marketing Specialist
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Our business includes Ostomy Care, Continence Care, Wound & Skin Care and Interventional Urology. We operate globally and our Organization is about 14,500 people strong.
In Szczecin we have our Business Centre that works with global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, Legal & Business Ethics, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Grab this opportunity, come and join Coloplast in-house media excellence Team
Customer Acquisitions Team works worldwide with 20+ markets, having ~20 specialists spread across few locations in Poland and Denmark. Team helps markets across all Business Units with media activation (both paid and organic) to generate online sales and sample requests, growing both Consumer and Healthcare Professionals database.
Team reports to HQ based in Denmark and is a part of the Consumer & Digital Channels department. Here, you will work with Project Managers, Commercial Process Owners and Specialists that together drive our digital agenda and support our subsidiaries around the world in realizing their ambitions.
- Build and execute paid media strategies for some of our subsidiaries
- Contribute to global strategies
- Manage ad campaigns, both working hands-on and mentoring less senior colleagues
- Ensure regular delivery of paid performance reporting & insights based on the data analysis and in the context of ongoing paid activities
- Nail project management towards multiple stakeholders, run regular communication with those
- Test & learn new digital marketing opportunities, be on top of latest developments and trends in paid media
- Boost digital marketing knowledge within Organization
- Experience within digital marketing (within E-commerce advertising is a plus), for at least 3 year operating hands-on in ad platforms
- Strong analytical skills, data and business understanding, ability to translate metrics into actionable insights and conclusions
- Very good communication skills in English
- Very strong project management skills
- Team player
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Remote work possibility for those outside of Szczecin
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
Thats not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards