Oferta: Senior .Net Developer
METRO SERVICES is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO - a group consisting of Makro Cash&Carry retail chains in Europe and Asia.
At METRO SERVICES, we handle financial and accounting processes for Makro stores, among others in the fields of General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Reporting and Transfer Pricing.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin, Puls Biznesu journal honored us with Gazela Biznesu title, indicating us as one of the most dynamically developing companies. We are also part of Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL), what allows us to share knowledge and good practices with the best professionals.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
We are currently looking for candidate to our Automation Team for a position:
What the Automation Team is?
Work hard, play hard! Process Automation Team is working on automation potential identification and solution delivery, using techniques ranging from RPA with Softomotive, an RPA tool by a startup founded in 2005 and recently acquired by Microsoft, through web-based applications in .Net Core, to SQL databases and VBA. They are creatively applying best practices from Agile methodology in SSC environment and looking forward to keep expanding into new technologies, as working in Process Automation means being part of a very dynamic and evolving reality, with many brilliant new opportunities in the future.
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international organization,
- Attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- Extended remote work possibilities (even up to 90% of the time),
- Real development opportunities in the area of RPA / automation,
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- Comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of technical skills, soft skills and foreign languages),
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- Co-financed sports card,
- Team and company integrations after hours,
- A relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
- Automate business processes following requirements defined and documented by Automation Business Analyst,
- Analyze requirements and propose technical solutions,
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET CORE,
- Design and develop API for our internal tools,
- Develop technical interfaces with internal and external systems,
- Build technical documentation of created solutions,
- Knowledge sharing with the team, code reviews.
- Experience with developing API, including creating API documentation,
- Knowledge of .NET CORE (at least 1 year of experience),
- Git: clone, pull, add, commit, push,
- Knowledge of basic programming design patterns and best practices,
- Knowledge of English on B1/B2 level or above,
- HTML, CSS, JS - A1 level could be enough, but front end knowledge will be an advantage,
- SQL knowledge will be an advantage (MSSQL, PostgreSQL),
- RPA experience or interest in acquiring RPA skills will be an advantage.