Oferta: Senior HR Specialist (Internal Training)
METRO SERVICES belongs to Global Business Services (GBS) organizations. This type of organization provide centralized, specialist services of selected operational processes. From our headquarters in Szczecin, we conduct financial and accounting processes for METRO entities, i.e. METRO/Makro Cash & Carry stores mostly located in Europe.
As an organization, we provide our employees with many development opportunities, and as part of the METRO group, we are a stable employer in unstable times. This is reflected by facts such as us proudly holding the title of ’ACCA Approved Employer’ as the first organization from Szczecin and receiving the title of Business Gazelles from the ’Puls Biznesu’ and with that, our company has joined the club of the most dynamically developing businesses.
If you value freedom at work, and a suit and heels are not your outfit, METRO SERVICES is the perfect place for you. With us you will use foreign languages, meet people from all over the world and choose your own direction of development!
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we have recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
- Providing soft skills trainings, including introduction programme for new employees
- Creating and developing training programmes and materials
- Continuous analysis of feedback and training needs and introducing improvements
- Coordination of development programs for employees
- Preparation and update of reports related to trainings and other HR activities
- Participation in other projects within Training & Development and HR
- Cooperation and support of other team members
- University degree (BSc or MSc)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Very good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of training/ teaching methods
- Good training/ teaching skills
- Excellent co-operation and communication skills
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Strong MS Office skills (esp. Excel)
- High flexibility and ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
What we offer:
- Stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- Chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of Human Resources
- An extensive package of professional training
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- Co-financed sports card
- Team and company integrations after hours
- A relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.