Oferta: Senior Accountant (GA/AR)
At METRO we say We make it count because our accounting is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. We already have 400 employees, we operate our MAKRO Cash&Carry retail brands in more than 20 countries around the world, we have been operating in Szczecin for 10 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow. Join us, feel the We make it count spirit and create a METRO community for which accounting always counts for something more.
- responsibility for performing tasks within a selected accounting area (GA/AR),
- process optimization in the dedicated area,
- supporting team members in implementing initiatives and raising quality standards,
- supporting clients in the scope of inquiries related to supported processes,
- supporting in controlling the effectiveness of task implementation and process efficiency,
- supporting other projects carried out at SSC Szczecin.
- University degree (in the field of finance, accounting or economics),
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar position (preferably in SSC / BPO in various areas of accounting),
- fluent knowledge of English,
- well advanced analytical skills,
- fluent knowledge of MS Excel,
- highly developed interpersonal skills,
- professional experience in the field of optimization accounting processes,
- knowledge of SAP and practical ability to manage projects will be an advantage.
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation
- possibility of working for international clients,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- independent, expert position with real possibility of influencing on the process,
- chance to increase knowledge and experience in various areas,
- comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages courses),
- real chance for development and promotions opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitment),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.