Oferta: Section Manager (General Accounting)
METRO SERVICES is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO - a group consisting of Makro Cash&Carry retail chains in Europe and Asia.
At METRO SERVICES, we handle financial and accounting processes for Makro stores, among others in the fields of General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Reporting and Transfer Pricing.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin, Puls Biznesu journal honored us with Gazela Biznesu title, indicating us as one of the most dynamically developing companies. We are also part of Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL), what allows us to share knowledge and good practices with the best professionals.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
Main areas of responsibility:
- coordination and management of teams, which are responsible for processes, located in the area of GA (STOCK, FA),
- development, running initiatives and active participation in optimization and business projects,
- process management, in order to ensure the highest operational standards,
- monitoring and management of operational indexes (KPI, SLA),
- cooperation and maintaining contacts with internal and external business partners.
We invite you to apply if you:
- have at least 5 years of experience in full accounting (particularly in the GA field),
- have experience in management of numerous team,
- have experience in organizing financial and accounting processes,
- speak and write fluent in English (level B2 / C1),
- have experience in work for SSC or BPO,
- are fluent in MS Office,
- are able to easily adapt to dynamic work environment’s changes,
- present an advanced level of organizational skills and ability to analytical thinking,
- have high expanded skills in the area of interpersonal communication,
- are engaged in work, pay attention to details and take the responsibility for the implementation of goals.
- work in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- independent and challenging work with friendly and professional team,
- package of professional trainings (technical, soft skills and foreign language courses),
- private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members,
- cash benefits under the Social Fund (e.g. cultural and recreational activities, holiday benefits),
- team and company integration after hours,
- co-financed sports card,
- necessary work tools (phone, laptop),
- relocation package for candidates ready to move to Szczecin.