Oferta: Scrum Master
DGS operates in Poland since 2007. The company, initially under the name Oticon Polska Production, manufactured hearing aids at a manufacturing facility in Mierzyn. Over the course of its 10-year existence, the company expanded their production range to technologically advanced hearing aids and diagnostic equipment, as well as IT, HR, software development, quality assurance, finances and logistic services. Due to the dynamic growth and experienced staff, a decision was made in 2015 to create a new organisation, which would provide its services to companies being parts of the William Demant Group. Currently, DGS employs 2200 people in Poland and is constantly expanding its operations, while continuously hiring new employees.
Stable employment, ideal working conditions for professional development and a friendly atmosphere.
Thats the foundation. But thats not all - we can offer much more.
- Private health care
- Summer cottages in Denmark
- Free transportation
- Cinema tickets
- Company event
- Car and bike parking
- Company canteen
- Sport club and gym membership
Are you passionate about shaping our ways of working and bringing agile development methodologies into play? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join and coach a Scrum team on a mission to deliver unrivaled software solutions.
Dedicated team with lots of fun and professional attitude.
In Integrated Software Solutions, we focus on integrating our audiological instruments with the outside world, providing streamlined and intuitive workflows for hospital staff and hearing care professionals. Our team is located in Poland and Denmark, and we work closely together in an informal setting with plenty of room for fun and games, and a serious attitude towards our work.
- Facilitate daily scrums, engage with your colleagues and promote active participation from everyone;
- Coach and guide your colleagues during the sprint by reinforcing and encouraging them to follow core agile principles of collaboration, regular communication and transparency;
- Provide transparency on the team’s activity and progress using shared tools and reports, e.g. maintaining a visible and up-to-date Scrum board;
- Facilitate the sprint planning meeting, ensuring the team reaches a collective agreement on the user stories that will be accepted into the sprint;
- Facilitate the sprint retrospectives, ensuring that the team review their progress against the agreed sprint goal, and that any product increment delivered is demonstrated to stakeholders;
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner to prepare, clarify and refine the product backlog.
In order to succeed in this position, we imagine that you have a deep understanding of the Scrum methodology and agile principles. You have experience in a Scrum Master role working with a software development team applying agile principles, practices, and theory. We value your soft skills above IT and software development qualifications. Excellent English communication skills are a requirement.
- Your openness to new ideas and desire to develop them together;
- Your good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency;
- A Scrum Master certification.
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Working with newest technologies like MS Azure, .NET Core;
- Independent and responsible position;
- Budget for trainings, conferences, books;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card, cinema tickets);
- Business trips to Denmark;
- Great atmosphere and professional work organization.
Joining us, you will get the opportunity to work with something that matters! What we do makes a HUGE difference for people, and we constantly strive to improve ourselves. This has led us to a point where we have a portfolio of top of the line products – and some of the best employees in the field.
This is how we win as individuals, as teams and as a company! And we want you to win as well.