Oferta: SCCM Specialist
DGS operates in Poland since 2007. The company, initially under the name Oticon Polska Production, manufactured hearing aids at a manufacturing facility in Mierzyn. Over the course of its 10-year existence, the company expanded their production range to technologically advanced hearing aids and diagnostic equipment, as well as IT, HR, software development, quality assurance, finances and logistic services. Due to the dynamic growth and experienced staff, a decision was made in 2015 to create a new organisation, which would provide its services to companies being parts of the William Demant Group. Currently, DGS employs 2200 people in Poland and is constantly expanding its operations, while continuously hiring new employees.
Stable employment, ideal working conditions for professional development and a friendly atmosphere.
Thats the foundation. But thats not all - we can offer much more.
- Private health care
- Summer cottages in Denmark
- Free transportation
- Cinema tickets
- Company event
- Car and bike parking
- Company canteen
- Sport club and gym membership
- You will play an important role in Global IT organization;
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- Great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
- Business trips;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
- Deliver 2nd level support to WDH companies worldwide, including troubleshooting, analysis and improvement of Server Infrastructure;
- Interact with business and 1st line support to understand needs perform analysis, design and deployment of IT infrastructure;
- Identifies alternatives and present recommendations that meet user needs and comply with established standards;
- Ensure all requests are prioritized and managed pro-actively according to impact, escalating problems as required;
- Follow up on incidents and issues in cooperation with colleagues from different worldwide locations;
- Contribute to continuous improvement of daily work.
- You have 2-3 years of experience on a similar position;
- You communicate effortlessly in English;
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft SCCM and WSUS (Application, package and patch deployment);
- You are experienced in maintaining and troubleshooting of SCCM environment
- You are familiar with OS deployment via SCCM;
- You are familiar with ITIL processes & procedures.
- You know how to script with VBS an PowerShell;
- You have some experience in software packaging;
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, group policies.