Oferta: SAP Key User
At METRO we say We make it count because our accounting is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. We already have 400 employees, we operate our MAKRO Cash&Carry retail brands in more than 20 countries around the world, we have been operating in Szczecin for 10 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow. Join us, feel the We make it count spirit and create a METRO community for which accounting always counts for something more.
Your main areas of responsibility in this position will include:
- Handling and solving problems within the SAP system
- First and second level support for applications used in the company
- Optimization and improvement of accounting processes in the SAP system
- System support for migration of accounting processes
- Creating and updating internal procedures related to tasks
- Participation in internal projects
- More than 3 years of experience in finance and accounting SAP processes or SAP support.
- Knowledge of the SAP system, FI and CO modules at an advanced level
- Fluency in communicating in English, both in speech and writing (level B2 / C1)
- Strong knowledge of accounting processes performed on SAP
- Very good understanding of the SAP system configuration.
- Ability to think analythically and see processes end-to-end.
- Experience on working in a share services center, within complex, multi-processes environment is of advantage.
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international organization,
- Attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- Extended remote work possibilities (even up to 90% of the time),
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- Comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of technical skills, soft skills and foreign languages),
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- Co-financed sports card,
- Team and company integrations after hours,
- A relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.