Oferta: Sales Trainee
Want to be a part of a dynamic INTERNATIONAL TEAM who operates WORLD-WIDE?
Are you passionate about SALES and eager to explore NEW MARKETS?
Are you a “HUNTER” who enjoys the chase and gets excited by a challenging prey?
If you can answer YES to those 3 points – well then, it is your lucky day!
We are an international technical service provider with 200+ technicians delivering services to industry and energy sectors around the world. Our DNA is half-Danish and half-Polish, and we are searching for a new colleague!
As trainee you will be engaged in a wide variety of task connected to SALES e.g., generation of leads using digital marketing tools but possibly also using more old-fashioned techniques, which never dies, like phoning new potential customers and visiting fairs.
No two days are the same, new tasks can pop up at any moment, so we need a dynamic person who likes sudden “changes” and who is eager to learn and develop within the B2B sales process.
We do not expect many years of experience, but at least one year of corporate sales experience on a B2B level is a must. Perhaps you are freshly graduated or just gifted with the soul of sales spirit. The most important thing for us is your attitude and willingness to learn and develop, perhaps sparked with a bit of talent.
Still in doubt? - perhaps following questions can help you figuring out if this job would motivate you:
- Do you get energized by sparring with others & sharing insights?
- Do you have a natural curiosity about human behavior & relations?
- Do you feel comfortable walking into an unknown land and possibly get rejected?
- Are you a natural negotiator who likes a challenge – but also knows when to back off?
- Do you enjoy a changeable work pattern covering office routine work e.g. investigating, and making use of the digital sales platforms but also being on the go and exploring new markets?
Can you answer YES to above – well then there might lie a great journey ahead of you at Eryk Group
Did I mention we operate internationally?! Therefore, in the future it would not be strange if you hit around 75 travel days per year since our customers are located all over the world, although primarily in Europe. Your workplace will be in Szczecin where you will cooperate with a team of more than 30 highly skilled colleagues in an English-speaking and friendly environment.
- Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments – B2B market
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relations
- Negotiate contracts with potential customers
- Generate leads and prepare offers
- Visit customers and potential customers to evaluate needs or promote our services
- Reach out to potential customers through cold canvassing/cold calling
- Follow sales targets and deliver within deadlines
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze market’s potential, track sales and create status reports
- You are fluent in English
- Business education (B.Sc. or College Diploma).
- You are a natural and efficient communicator
- International driving license, recognized in Europe
- You are well-organized, dynamic, and like to meet new people
- You either live in or near Szczecin or are willing to move to Szczecin
- You are a natural or self-taught “hunter” who likes to be challenged
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel and Word.
- Paid traineeship specialized in sales with possibility of full employment
- Exciting job in a respected, well-run, company where your opinion matters, and standards are high
- Friendly atmosphere in a well-organized and ergonomic office in the city center
- Private medical care for you and your family after 6 months of employment
- Professional training and courses financed by the company
And if you live out of Europe we also offer….
- Arrangement of all paper works including accommodation before arrival
- Eryk arranges lodging in good standard in Szczecin, Poland
- Arrangement of yearly trips back home for holidays from time to time
- 20 days of paid holiday every year, which will increase to 26 days (depending on seniority)