Oferta: Process Trainer
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
The job is in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, Poland within the newly created US Direct Sales Support team as a part of Comfort Medical, a wholly owned subsidiary of Coloplast.
As a new employee, you will be a part of a team supporting the same processes but in two locations: Coral Springs, FL (USA) and Szczecin, CPBC (Poland). The team located in CPBC is in the phase of creation when it comes to the structure, improvements, culture so your input will be more than welcome. Continuous contact, exchanging knowledge and sharing experience with your colleagues from Florida is what you can count on!
The Process Trainer is responsible for training teams based out of both US and Poland. The training covers all processes and operations that are held in the teams. Focus will be on supporting customer service, revenue cycle management, communication skills, product knowledge, coverage/reimbursement knowledge, and daily operations.
- Training the new hires on US Healthcare, Medical Coding and Medical Terminology
- Maintaining compliance with US Health Insurance regulations (HIPAA)
- Collaborating with stakeholders in US and leadership team to determine training needs, developing and assessing training curriculum
- Training documentation, delivering approaches and overall training effectiveness
- Collaborating with Subject Matter Experts to ensure accuracy of processes and other training material which are relevant to the program
- Listening to call recordings with staff to monitor process, provide feedback, and help develop their skills
- Observing and proactively identifying training needs to design and deliver training to close identified gaps
- Looking for potential improvements to the trained processes
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Fluent in English – both spoken and written – min. B2 level
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams)
- Good presentation skills, solid organizational skills
- Able to travel occasionally (globally, fulfil US requirements for entry)
- Experience from international company and/or back office environment will be an asset
- Experience in learning and development and/or training experience will be an advantage
- Experience in designing and developing training courses and/or programs will be an advantage
- Working hours will be flexible depending on training schedule (usually 9-17 or 10-18), however the role will require availability in the afternoon hours (14-22) for the first 2 months
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Office, remote or hybrid work - depending on your preferences
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in a global organization
- Opportunity to work with diverse and international colleagues
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
Thats not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards