Oferta: Process and Technology Improvement Manager
METRO SERVICES is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO - a group consisting of Makro Cash&Carry retail chains in Europe and Asia.
At METRO SERVICES, we handle financial and accounting processes for Makro stores, among others in the fields of General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Reporting and Transfer Pricing.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin, Puls Biznesu journal honored us with Gazela Biznesu title, indicating us as one of the most dynamically developing companies. We are also part of Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL), what allows us to share knowledge and good practices with the best professionals.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
Main part of the Process and Technology Improvement Manager role is to develop, maintain and own process improvement and automation agenda for the entire Center.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading Process and Technology Improvement department
- Create Process and Technology Improvement Strategy
- Supporting/mentoring all team members as well as other leaders within the Center
- Owning the entire agenda of Improvement initiatives in area of process improvement and process automation either driven by PTI department or by Operations
- Analyzing Center of Excellence process performance, identifying waste, risks, opportunities and recommend, managing and supporting process improvement projects
- Ensuring existence of a solid process foundation and good process management before investing in automation initiatives
- Supporting Automation Section Manager in automation pipeline management and ensuring good business case of automation initiatives
- Ensuring proper cooperation with other GBS centers / functions
- Maintain networking structures with Metro Headquarters / IT functions
- Building solid Continuous Improvement structures, ensuring Continuous Improvement team has a consistent agenda which does not collide nor overlap with other improvement initiatives in the Center
- Setting up and executing high level strategy for Business Intelligence implementation; identifying in collaboration with Automation Section Manager opportunities and use cases for new technologies, e.g. automation democratization with low-code, Cloud
- Managing Service Desk team which consists of IT specialists, SAP key users and Access Management specialists
- Ensuring external service provider for 2nd and 3rd level support is following SLAs
- Previous experience in managing teams in Continuous Improvement/Process Excellence/ Process Automation environment
- Work experience in systems and process modelling (SAP4HANA knowledge will be an asset)
- Project management experience with proven capability to deliver excellent results in international projects (certificates Prince2 / PMP will be an asset)
- University degree / BSc in Economics or Business Administration or IT with major in finance or accounting or relevant work experience
- Business acumen
- Fluency in English
- Passionate about people development
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Customer orientation
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to details, strong analytical skills
- Lean/6Sigma Black Belt
- High presentation skills (presenting to large audiences and crucial stakeholders
- Independent, managerial position with a real possibility of influence on dedicated area
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation
- Attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system
- Private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members
- Cash benefits under the Social Fund
- Team and company integration after hours
- Co-financed sports card
- Necessary work tools (phone, laptop, car)
- Relocation package for candidates ready to move to Szczecin