Oferta: Process and Technology Improvement Consultant
Established in 2012 in Szczecin, METRO Global Solution Center (formerly METRO SERVICES) is conducting finance and accounting processes for METRO, a leading international wholesale company based in Germany with food and non-food assortments. By claiming a new global strategy, we have adjusted our approach to focus on innovation, high-quality solutions, and a future-ready mindset.
As an employer, we aim to create an inclusive, international, and innovative environment where people are empowered to move the business forward. We encourage you to take advantage of our exciting development and upskilling opportunities, team-playing open culture, international mindset, informal atmosphere. Among many job perks, we offer personal training in accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages, private medical care, group insurance, cash benefits, Christmas allowance, co-financed sports card and relocation package for candidates outside Szczecin.
What the Process Automation Team is?
Work hard, play hard! Process Automation Team is working on automation potential identification and solution delivery, using techniques ranging from RPA with Softomotive and UiPath, through web-based applications in .Net Core, to SQL databases and VBA. They are creatively applying best practices from Agile methodology in GSC environment and looking forward to keep expanding into new technologies, as working in Process Automation means being part of a very dynamic and evolving reality, with many brilliant new opportunities in the future.
Your main area of responsibility in this position will include:
- apply Continuous Improvement methodology (6Sigma, Lean) to the transformation projects,
- support the organization in continuous improvement projects,
- proactively analyze the efficiency of GSC processes by looking for areas for improvement ,
- identify waste, risks, opportunities and recommend managing and supporting process improvement projects,
- conduct cross-department consultancy work, within the areas of Accounts Receivable, General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Intercompany and other,
- drive the change towards globally harmonized processes and best practices,
- lead continuous improvement workshops and trainings supporting the spreading of the Continious Improvment culture.
- have minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience (preferably in process / project / change management),
- have project management experience with proven capability to deliver excellent results in international projects,
- have knowledge of project management methods,
- have University degree / BSc in Economics or Business Administration or IT with major in finance or accounting (Additional certificates and courses in the area of Finance and Accounting is an advantage),
- have work experience in process improvements modeling, definition and implementation,
- demonstrate a high level of analytical, communication and presentation skills,
- have very good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, Visio)- SAP is an advantage,
- speak very good English,
- are a team player.
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- co-financed sports card
- team and company integrations after hours
- hybrid work