Oferta: Process and Technology Improvement Consultant
METRO SERVICES belongs to Global Business Services (GBS) organizations. This type of organization provides centralized, specialist services of selected operational processes. From our headquarters in Szczecin, we conduct financial and accounting processes for METRO entities, i.e. METRO/Makro Cash & Carry stores mostly located in Europe.
As an organization, we provide our employees with many development opportunities, and as part of the METRO group, we are a stable employer in unstable times. This is reflected by facts such as us proudly holding the title of ’ACCA Approved Employer’ as the first organization from Szczecin and receiving the title of Business Gazelles from the ’Puls Biznesu’ and with that, our company has joined the club of the most dynamically developing businesses.
If you value freedom at work, and a suit and heels are not your outfit, METRO SERVICES is the perfect place for you. With us you will use foreign languages, meet people from all over the world and choose your own direction of development!
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we have recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
Your main area of responsibility in this position will include:
- Develop and maintain Continuous Improvement framework containing but not limited to: tools, standards, procedures, reports, training materials
- Manage all Continuous Improvement reporting routines
- Assist operational teams in their improvement initiatives
- Evaluate improvement ideas and assist in prioritization
- Conduct Continuous Improvement trainings
- Assure project deliverables are tracked, realized, and reported
- Occasionally manage small improvement projects
- University degree / BSc in Economics or Business Administration with major in finance or accounting
- At least 2 years of experience in SSC/BPO
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written) - min. B2
- Experience in reporting
- Critical thinking, delivering on time and strong analytical skills are crucial
- Self-driven and target-orientation attitude
- High level of responsibility for the delegated tasks
- Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience (preferably in process/project/ change management)
- Good project and change management skills (Certified Lean Six Sigma Belt) would be an asset
- Certificates and courses in the area of Finance and Accounting would be an asset
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- Comprehensive package of trainings
- Chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- Monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- Co-financed external courses and sports card
- Team and company integrations after hours
- Relocation package for people ready to move to SzczecinÂ