Oferta: Onshore Construction Site Manager
Ogłoszenie numer: 7351317, from 2022-08-15
Are you interested to be part of a global organization with a high-paced international work environment wherein you can apply your experience in site management and same bring your skills to the new level?
We are looking for a Construction Site Manager for your onshore projects, - professional, who has a high level of people management skills and solid technical background. Join our team, - #powerthesolutions with us, being a part of innovative and evolving industry.
Region NCE > SBU NCE Construction & Operations > Onshore Installation Team 3 You will be a part of Northern Central Europe Construction and Operations Service Business Unit, which covers 40 countries and has 250 employees in 18 different locations. The Construction and Operations department works on approximately150 projects a year. Our Department oversees all wind farm projects from start to completion. The team takes responsibility for a wind farm once a contract has been signed - and remains responsible until the final tests are completed. Working closely with the logistics, procurement, and finance departments, we must keep the project on budget and on schedule, as well as ensuring our ongoing safety and quality standards are met.
Onshore Construction Site Manager
As a Construction Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with quality and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors, and review the work progress on a daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Construction Site Manager
- Polish Building certificate is necessary
- Construction/ Technical/Installation background
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes and methods
- Open to travel and flexible-working team
- Good proficiency in English both written and spoken
- Driver license (cat.B)
Good to have:
- Experience from the wind industry
- Experience or knowledge of SAP Competencies
We are expecting, that you:
- Are qualified in conflict and crisis management
- Have leadership and human resources management skills
- Have good time and project management skills
- Are skilled in handling multiple employees at the construction site
- Are pragmatic and quality-conscious
We have an eclectic mix of experience and skills, working together to make Vestas vision a reality. We offer an opportunity to be part of an established team in an exciting business with very thrilling products, supporting Vestas overall mission. The working environment is informal but with a clear direction. This position includes a company car, laptop, etc.
Additional information Work location will be on Onshore Wind Sites in Poland and Europe (NCE region).