Oferta: Marketing Automation Specialist
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre, we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition, you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Having a digital understanding as a marketer today is crucial and will be even more so in the future. Coloplast is investing seriously in the digital space to meet the development, and we need you to help us meet our ambitions.
About the department
Our team is in Coloplast Business Center in Szczecin, but we cooperate on a daily basis with teams at the headquarter in Humlebaek, Denmark, as well as in the subsidiaries. When joining Coloplast, you will enter a truly global company that offers great opportunities and challenges. Digital Commerce team is responsible for developing and delivering digital offerings across our many markets, so you will be joining an ambitious and energetic team.
About the job
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be driving together with the Marketing Automation Manager our activities in both building and executing Coloplast global marketing automation strategy. You will be supporting countries that we are working with setting-up their e-mail campaigns in Oracle Eloqua.
You will hold a key position in tying both global and local marketing automation activities together and bringing them to the next level for Coloplast.
Together with a very energetic and ambitious team you will work on driving digital excellence on our Consumer Journey.
- Complete marketing automation campaigns execution in Oracle Eloqua:
- Plan and coordinate activities around both global and local campaigns activation (materials, translations, communication, etc.)
- Build e-mails, landing pages, and forms
- Run A/B testing
- Develop existing and set up new e-mail flows
- Segment and upload the data
- Activate campaigns
- Monitor, analyse and optimize e-mail campaigns
- Report marketing automation performance to key stakeholders across the organization, supporting them with online data and insights
- Act as frontline support for the countries that you’ll be working with regarding Oracle Eloqua
- Improving data transparency flow
- Improving processes, sharing the knowledge and best practices
- Coordinating activities around key online marketing automation project
About the qualifications
We believe that the ideal candidate for this role will be a mature, curious, pro-active and goal orientated team player who has:
- University degree in Marketing/Online Media/Economics/Information Technology/Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience within marketing automation and CRM systems
- Experience within the field of online marketing, preferable within e-mail marketing
- Strong understanding of marketing automation systems such as Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot, MailChimp, SALESmanago, GetResponse, iPresso and others,
- Strong understanding of CRM systems such as Oracle CRM On Demand, Salesforce, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics and other
- Strong ability to keep abreast of new marketing trends/technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate, and advocate best practice solutions
- Excellent English skills
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
Furthermore, we offer:
- No probation period – a long-term contract from the start
- Private medical care
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Transportation co-funding
- Internal trainings
- Charity events
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
And once Covid is gone and we’re fully back to the office, also:
- Modern workplace
- Great office location
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics