Oferta: Manager of PV Development
For our client, international Renewable Energy Group, we are currently looking for:
Manager of PV Development
Miejsce pracy: Szczecin
Deliver Solar PV projects in Poland for Financial Investment Decision (FID) within expected timing and the right LCOE level.
Contribute to the mid and long-term EU solar view, specifically the country/s contribution to the cluster and finally to the EU onshore strategy.
Your future plans
- Leading and growing of the PV Solar development team in Poland. Grow the team through recruitments and proper onboarding according to approved FTE levels
- Contribute to the target delivery of Poland for solar projects to be delivered to FID on time and on budget
- Ensure and be accountable for a successful delivery of a consistent pipeline in close collaboration with the country development head
- Ensure routine focus on LCOE targeting, tracking, improvement for all development projects throughout their lifetime
- Contribute to the Cluster and EU solar strategy elaborating the mid and long-term plans
- Greenfield project development with inhouse resources – from takeover from origination, through achieving all key permits including building permit, securing route to market, relevant contracts (equipment and BOP), achieving financial investment decision and up to successful handover to construction
- Project development through developer service agreements
- Support and close cooperation with the origination team, onshore Wind team, key accounts managers for external developers as well as relevant support functions
- Managing the solar budget
- Internal and external stakeholder management, communication
- Shaping and implementing a well-defined the development process
- Internal reporting on project status and progress
- Building up and developing team of project managers
- ·Preparing and updating the solar development strategy in Poland in cooperation with the relevant departments
- Implementation of group initiatives to the Polish solar team
- Leading negotiations with various business partners
- Staying well informed regarding the regulatory and market conditions for solar in Poland through internal regulatory updates, internal and external legal support, access to industry news and channels, relevant associations etc.
Ideal candidate should have:
- Deep knowledge of solar technology and Polish PV development process. Solar market knowledge in Poland.
- Understanding the renewables business environment in Poland.
- At least 7 years of experience within the renewables market in Poland and at least 3 years in solar. Proven track record in project/pipeline delivery.
- Understanding of technical and commercial correlations influencing project profitability. Deep understanding of LCOE drivers and impact to projects
- Ability to identify and develop mitigation of key drivers impacting solar design and siting
- At least 3 years experience in leading teams. Ability to lead and motivate development teams
- Languages: Polish and English mandatory, additional languages an advantage
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering, business administration or related subject area with at least five years of experience in the area of PV development (gained if possible in an international environment)
- Excellent team-player with very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to travel on regular basis