Oferta: Lead Information Operations Manager
Are you eager to take up a new opportunity and become a business leader in digital transformation at one of the global companies in wind energy industry? In this role you can join an expanding team in a global and mission-driven organization and have a solid footprint in achieving Vestas strategic goal of global energy data services.
Service > Digital Transformation > Strategic Business Architecture > Data Platform
With our corporate strategy goal of being "the global leader in sustainable energy," Vestas Service has ambitious growth targets in coming years, including a solid focus on providing global energy data services. The Information Operations Manager will be responsible for establishing the Shared Services team required to support this growth, and to ensure high quality end to end (from plant to end user) data and information management, implementing information governance practices and supporting prioritized business processes.
As part of the Strategic Business Architecture department, the Lead Information Operations Manager has a key role to play in unleashing Vestas Services business value of information, and in effective cross-functional collaboration across Service, IT, and R&D.
The Lead Information Operations Manager will build a high-performing team to maintain end-to-end data critical to the Service business, within the full Vestas value chain, seen from end users perspectives. They will thus be an integral part of continuous efforts to optimize the utilization of information, in close collaboration with business stakeholders, process owners, and the Data Platform Information Governance Manager. The Information Operations team will be responsible for implementing information governance practices and managing end-to-end data quality required by prioritized business needs.
- Setting measurable goals for information operations, specifically around end-to-end data quality/governance and tracking progress against these goals.
- Maintaining a data dictionary and data catalogue; handling metadata in support of prioritized information needs/ processes.
- Developing and implementing information governance policies, including training and communication materials, in alignment with the Information Governance Manager.
- Promoting adoption of data best practices throughout the organization.
- Responding to data domain and access change requests.
- 5+ years of experience as a team leader in a data-focused organization, ideally in a relevant industry.
- Proven experience supervising and facilitating well-governed data and / or business process operations.
- A track record of encouraging innovation (e.g., team establishment, organizational change, continuous improvements).
- Broad experience in working with key stakeholders and encouraging alignment across the business and technical teams, ideally across global teams.
- Nice to have: MDM certification or other data management certifications or equivalent experience.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively (verbal and written English), conveying information clearly, accurately, and using the best method of delivery
- Skilled manager / team leader, including good people management skills
- Self-motivated and target-driven - focused and committed team-oriented person, energized by creating something new
- Critical thinking skills and curiosity -a willingness to listen carefully, ask questions and to define actionable solutions that address complex pain points and gaps
- Solid process-oriented mindset and thinking; the ability to bring structure and process into a complex global organization
- Ability to develop trusting relationships across the organization.
You will be joining a dedicated team in a global and mission-driven organization and will have a solid footprint in achieving Vestas strategic goal of global energy data services. This role provides great leadership opportunity to set the right team, build the right processes and lay out the foundation for future achievements of the team. You will have a great impact on the substance of the position and opportunities to develop. This position will be a platform for further professional and leadership development.
Your primary work location will be in Szczecin, Poland.