Oferta: (Junior) VAT Compliance Analyst
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
The VAT Compliance & Reporting team is mainly responsible for preparation of VAT returns & Intrastat declarations which are submitted directly to Tax Authorities. We also perform VAT reconciliation to the GL and different control checks in respect to VAT compliance. Come to join our ambitious and curious VAT family!
This is a temporary position (approx. 1 year, with a possibility to be prolonged).
- Preparation and submission VAT / Intrastat declarations directly to the tax authorities
- Preparation of requests for VAT payments
- Preparation / calculation of other local taxes and statistical declarations
- Analyzing VAT data
- Provide internal support for VAT queries from other departments
- Liaise with Tax authorities for any queries
- Actively participate in internal and external audits
- Stay up to date on any changes in VAT legislation and inform the business accordingly
We are looking for a person who is curious, likes to learn and has passion and engagement in performed tasks.
- Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Economy or similar
- Experience in Accounting (experience with VAT will be an advantage)
- Good English skills as we cooperate closely with foreign stakeholders
- Good Excel skills
- Numerical and analytical skills because it’s important as we work with financial data
- Strong ownership attitude with proactive approach
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Strong team player & continuous improvement mindset
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- No probation period - long-term contract from the start
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.