Oferta: Junior Team Leader
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate healthcare.
At Coloplast we constantly strive to improve the way we serve our Consumers and through this achieve our ambitious targets. Employing the right people constitutes a corner stone in our efforts. We offer a position in a developing, international organization with attractive growth opportunities for our employees.
We are currently looking for candidate to Coloplast Business Centre for a Junior Team Leader position (temporary position for 12-18 months).
About the department
You are offered a unique opportunity to join a Global Commercial Support department consisting of Direct Services, Consumer Sales Support, Quality and Digital Marketing. The position of a Junior Team Leader is placed in the Consumer Sales Support area. We are mainly responsible for entering new customers’ data into a database and processing orders.
Come to lead our ambitious and curious team!
- Manage a team of +10 people
- Improve operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Recruit, train and develop team members
- Motivate team to achieve individual and team objectives
- Maintain good working relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Deliver on respective part of Coloplast and CPBC strategy
- Deliver on department projects
- Create / run reports for internal and external stakeholders
We believe that working with a Consumer Sales Support team requires:
- A university degree
- Good knowledge of English – B2 level or higher
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Experience with working in the international environment
- Quality and continuous improvement mindset
- Experience with projects
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities/internal transfers within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.