Oferta: Junior SAP S/4 HANA Key User (Accounting)
METRO Global Solution Center has an opportunity for accounting specialists to join as Junior SAP S/4 Hana Key User (Accounting) and gain knowledge about one of the most intelligent ERP systems. The Junior SAP Key User will actively participate in global SAP S/4 HANA implementation project with roll-out in 20+ European countries and will be responsible for gradual take over of support for countries in which the implementation has been completed.
As an organization we support our employees development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ACCA Approved Employer in Szczecin! We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing. With us you will expend your experience in business, but also broaden cultural and language horizons in an international environment.
Junior SAP Key User position gives the possibility to work for the most prestigious project within METRO GROUP and to become an expert in SAP S/4HANA - future-ready, intelligent ERP system.
Join us and work with the best!
In the initial phase of employment (around one year) you will be working within Finance stream (AR/AP or GA) of S/4 HANA implementation project, to familiarize yourself with the processes and the system. Professional SAP customization trainings will be part of your dedicated training curriculum.
During that time your main areas of responsibility will include:
- ensuring proper and timely completion of project tasks assigned
- cooperating closely with other project team members
- providing expertise on standard process template on lowest level of detail
- supporting country in implementing necessary process adaptations within local organization
- supporting country in describing IT change requests
- verification of the customizing documentation and technical specification
- supporting testing, error tracking and fixing
- providing and maintaining operating procedures
The target scope of responsibilities will be related to the position of SAP S/4 Hana Key User and will include:
- Incident handling - analyzing, checking and providing solution to selected incidents raised by end-users
- System customizing changes - identification, analyzing impact of the customizing changes, execution and testing
- System enhancements/developments - acting as business analyst in defining requirements for new developments/functionalities
- System release changes - testing new solutions (definition of test cases, test execution, documentation test results)
- Trainings and documentation - maintenance of process and customizing documentation and delivery of trainings for end-users
Skill set & experience profile:
- Graduation in economics or equivalent education
- Eagerness to develop within SAP (experience related to this field will be a great added value)
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting (AR/AP or GA), preferably in GBS type organizations
- Good communication, coordination and presentation skills
- High level of team orientation and own initiative to drive change and engagement
- High analytical skills
- Willingness to travel (around 25% of working time during the first year, then around 10-15%)
- Advanced English skills (verbal and writing)
- Readiness for relocation to Szczecin
- dedicated training curriculum including professional SAP S/4 Hana customization trainings
- being a part of the global project team of leaders and experts creating the future accounting template for METRO GROUP,
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- real development and promotion opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitments),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin or possibility to work remotely from other city in Poland between travels.