Oferta: Junior Networking Device Specialist - Italian
Concentrix, Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) solutions and technology, improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 100 Fortune Global 500 clients and over 125 new economy clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through Strategy +Talent + Technology. Concentrix provides services to clients in our key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; energy and public-sector.
For our prestigious client we are looking for a natural, detail-oriented problem-solver that speaks ITALIAN (the training we provide is conducted in English, so you also should feel comfortable to communicate in this language), with a curiosity for the new technologies for the technical and general customer support of Netgear network devices.
Start on 23rd of January! (you can work in remote, not a problem at all!)
A Technical Support Expert must have the efficiency to interface with international business customers, provide remote technical support on implementation of technology using various networking products & applications and resolve product related issues. The candidate must be technical oriented person with some experience in networking and network devices. They should be able to troubleshoot the company consumer networking equipment such as DSL routers/gateways, wireless routers and access points, network adapters, multimedia networking products, VoIP products, print servers, network storage (NAS).
Your daily duties will include:
- handling customer calls/mails/chats and technical support
- work in Salesforce (logging calls and answering emails)
- independent research of information on various platforms
- preparing escalations according to established procedures
- following Netgear rules and procedures
- communicating with customers in a friendly and professional manner
- participation in trainings and performing trainings/tests on the LMS platform
- supporting the OMS platform
- working with higher levers of support and reporting known issues
- solving problems with difficult customers
- ability to speak ITALIAN on B2/C1 level and ENG B1/B2
Good to have:
- previous experience with troubleshooting of equipment such as: DSL routers/gateways, wireless routers and access points, network adapters, multimedia networking products, VoIP products, print servers, network storage (NAS).
We are offering:
- full-time employment contract
- benefits (medical care, MyBenefit and life insurance)
- the opportunity to gain valuable professional experience
- great atmosphere in the team