Oferta: Junior IT Supporter
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Global IT is responsible for all IT in Coloplast – across sites and functions. We support our colleagues and to cooperate with them on how to make the best technology decisions. In Global IT, we take care of everything from supporting phones and computers to engaging into large business development projects for all parts of the Coloplast organization. We work as One IT – no matter where we are located, we seek to contribute with the right competences at the right time.
You will join a group of fantastic people who act as technical IT Support and handle all kind of computer-, mobile device- and IT system - issues for all Coloplast users globally and at the same time delivering on-site support to our colleagues locally in Szczecin. We search for a new team member, who enjoys solving IT issues and fulfilling our Colleagues’ requests.
- Acting as 1st and 2nd line of technical IT support
- Providing IT support in English to our employees globally
- Ensuring all calls and emails are logged accurately within the ticket system
- Taking ownership and responsibility of each incident and request to ensure the best customer experience
- Escalating incidents and requests to the relevant 2nd or 3rd line technical teams
- Delivering high quality support and solutions in compliance with agreed SLA and processes
- Proactive knowledge sharing with other team members
- Advance knowledge about IT systems in general,
- Master or bachelor’s degree in computer science is preferred.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware and IT equipment
- Preferably experience from an international environment
- Educated in Customer Service/Communication skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Ability to work on shifts (8:00 – 16:00; 10.00-18.00; 15:00 – 23:00; Monday – Friday)
- ITIL process knowledge is an advantage
- Strong analytical competencies
- High focus on customers’ needs
- Ambitious and proactive
- Committed and determined
- Good team spirit
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.