Oferta: Junior IT Supporter
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Global IT in Szczecin deliver IT assistance to Coloplast Colleagues globally. We are IT professionals responsible for:
- 1st level and 2nd level support,
- monitoring, troubleshooting and solving alerts coming from IT infrastructure 24/7,
- administration of users in global systems,
- purchase of IT equipment, accessories and software,
- network (WAN, LAN, WI-FI),
- unified communications solutions (Avaya, Skype for Business, faxes),
- ERP, CRM, SharePoint, Basware & Alusta.
You will join group of fantastic people who act as IT Support and handle all kind of computer-, mobile device- and IT system - issues for all Coloplast users globally and at the same time delivers on-site support to our collegues locally in Szczecin.
We search for a new team member, who feels that solving IT issues and fulfilling our Colleagues’ requests is more than just work - it is a special mission.
- Providing internal IT support in English to our employees globally
- Ensuring all calls and emails are logged accurately within the ticket system
- Acting as technical IT support, taking ownership and responsibility of each incident and request to ensure the best customer experience
- Escalating incidents and requests to the relevant 2nd or 3rd line technical teams
- Delivering high quality support and solutions in compliance with agreed SLA and processes
- Proactive knowledge sharing with other team members
- Knowledge or experience in IT is required (Microsoft business applications, Windows OS and mobile platforms e.g. smart phones)
- Good knowledge of computer hardware and IT equipment in general
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to work on two shifts (8:00 – 16:00 and 15:00 – 23:00; Monday – Friday)
- ITIL process knowledge will be an advantage
- Communicative and active listening skills
- Strong focus on customers’ needs
- Ambitious and proactive
- Committed and determined
- Good team spirit
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
Attractive benefit package:
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Transportation co-funding,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Modern workplace
- Great office location in the very city centre
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.