Oferta: Junior Data Analyst
Established in 2012 in Szczecin, METRO Global Solution Center is conducting finance and accounting processes for METRO, a leading international wholesale company based in Germany with food and non-food assortments. By claiming a new global strategy, we have adjusted our approach to focus on innovation, high-quality solutions, and a future-ready mindset.
As an employer, we aim to create an inclusive, international, and innovative environment where people are empowered to move the business forward. We encourage you to take advantage of our exciting development and upskilling opportunities, team-playing open culture, international mindset, informal atmosphere. Among many job perks, we offer personal training in accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages, private medical care, group insurance, cash benefits, Christmas allowance, co-financed sports card and relocation package for candidates outside Szczecin.
Service Excellence is a department consisting of several supporting functions related to internal control finance and quality management, accounting process centralization, knowledge management and service governance.
Your main areas of responsibility in this position will include:
- Regular/periodic reports and dashboards creation and ad-hoc request processing
- Providing reporting tools to operational teams to ensure continuous focus on execution of the business KPIs (collecting reporting requirements, design and preparation of reports)
- Maintain and upgrade dashboarding/reporting for key stakeholders (incl. preparation of monthly governance data and presentations for Metro Global Solution Center clients)
- Support in automation of reporting environment
Skill set & experience profile:
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience (preferably in faculty of economics/econometrics/statistics)
- Excellence analytical thinking skills
- Very good English knowledge (spoken and written)
- Attention to details and quality
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Power Point
- 1 years of working experience in data analyst or similar role preferred
- Advanced Excel knowledge (pivot tables, complex formulas, lookups)
- Good VBA understanding / VBA programming skills would be an asset
- SQL knowledge would be an asset
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing,
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting and knowledge management,
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.