Oferta: Junior Data Analyst
METRO SERVICES belongs to Global Business Services (GBS) organizations. This type of organization provides centralized, specialist services of selected operational processes. From our headquarters in Szczecin, we conduct financial and accounting processes for METRO entities, i.e. METRO/Makro Cash & Carry stores mostly located in Europe.
As an organization, we provide our employees with many development opportunities, and as part of the METRO group, we are a stable employer in unstable times. This is reflected by facts such as us proudly holding the title of ’ACCA Approved Employer’ as the first organization from Szczecin and receiving the title of Business Gazelles from the ’Puls Biznesu’ and with that, our company has joined the club of the most dynamically developing businesses.
If you value freedom at work, and a suit and heels are not your outfit, METRO SERVICES is the perfect place for you. With us you will use foreign languages, meet people from all over the world and choose your own direction of development!
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we have recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
Your main areas of responsibility in this position will include:
- Regular/periodic reports and dashboards creation and ad-hoc request processing
- Providing reporting tools to operational teams to ensure continuous focus on execution of the business KPIs (collecting reporting requirements, design and preparation of reports)
- Maintain and upgrade dashboarding/reporting for key stakeholders (incl. preparation of monthly governance data and presentations for Metro Services clients)
- Support in automation of reporting environment
Skill set & experience profile:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience (preferably in faculty of economics/econometrics/statistics)
- 2 years of working experience in data analyst or similar role preferred
- Advanced Excel knowledge (pivot tables, complex formulas, lookups)
- VBA programming skills (VBA understanding / macro recording and adjustments, VBA code analysis and update)
- VBA programming skills in developing new macros - would be an asset
- SQL knowledge- understanding SQL queries
- Skills in new SQL queries writing would be an asset
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Power Point
- Practical experience in visual management and data storytelling, knowledge of statistical metrics and their application would be an asset
- Analytical thinking skills
- Very good English knowledge (spoken and written)
- Attention to details and quality
- Stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- An extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning)
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- Co-financed sports card
- A monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- Team and company integrations after hours
- A relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin