Oferta: Junior AP Accountant (order contract)
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
The AP team is mainly responsible for processing, booking Coloplasts liabilities, creation and updating of vendor master data, vendors invoice verification and handling invoice queries.
Come to join our ambitious and curious team! We are looking for smart and talented accountant to join our team supporting over 30 offices worldwide.
At your job youll be mostly responsible for:
- Verifying, processing and booking the invoices issued by suppliers
- Communication with third parties in case of invoice questions or discrepancies
- Reconciliation of vendors statements
- Month-end closing activities including general ledger reconciliations
We are looking for someone who is eager and a fast learner, and very well-organized. Join us, if you have a set of below skills:
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience or background in accountancy will be appreciated
- Good command of Excel – talent to adjust unstructured information into clear, concise written summaries and reports
- Engagement and effective communication – brief, honest and polite
We can offer you a contract (umowa zlecenie) for 6 months, with a chance to be prolonged. Moreover, we offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization and to develop your personal abilities. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers great challenges and the possibility to gain experience in a corporate set-up.
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.