Oferta: IT Manager
At Amazon, we strive to be earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for customers. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun.
Amazon has immediate openings as IT Manager in our Fulfillment Centres located in: Sosnowiec, Gliwice, Gorzyczki, Pabianice, Lodz, Poznan, Swiebodzin, Szczecin, Bielany Wroclawskie, Okmiany. Fulfilment Centres throughout Poland handle millions of items from tens of thousands of vendors, and ships them across the globe each day. The successful candidate must have demonstrable leadership skills in a fast-paced environment. She/he will coordinate training, manage resources, and direct the efforts of a world class staff. Candidate must be forward thinking, and not afraid to bring disruptive concepts to the table, with a high degree of customer service focus and excellent communication skills. Amazon IT Managers are expected to have a high degree of technical aptitude over a large scope of IT software, hardware, and networking disciplines. Amazon seeks individuals who are willing to Work Hard, Have Fun, and join us in making History.
- A technical bachelor degree; master degree is nice to have
- Management experience in an operational support / production environment as IT / ICT Manager or IT Service Delivery Manager.
- Linux/Unix System Support and/or MS Windows System Support experience.
- Networking knowledge – LAN / WAN and Wireless.
- fluent Polish language and English language skills
- Data Cabling / Computer Facilities knowledge.
- Experience of developing, lobbying for, owning and managing IT budgets (staff, hardware and software).
- Superior technical aptitude, written and oral communications skills, project management experience and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels and in different situations.
- Very good English skills
- Strong analytical skills with proven problem solving ability required.
- Previous experience in which high levels of initiative, judgment, and tact have been proven.
- Previous management experience of a support team in a production environment with significant customer interaction required.
- Budgeting and forecasting experience.
- Proven ability to operate in extreme high pressure situations, successfully handle multiple competing priorities and possess a high level of discipline while displaying a high degree of flexibility and professionalism.
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced and growing European and global environment where travel is required.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure and its components.
- Exemplary communication skills, managing conflict, escalations, negotiating compromise and influencing others.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively across organizational structures and multiple management levels.
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments, and levels, and serve as a role model for teamwork.
- Strong analytical skills with a progressive flair for problem solving and a tactful ability to operate autonomously in most situations, to successfully handle multiple conflicting priorities.
- Attention-to-detail: you’re conscientious in developing clear and concise documentation.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.