Oferta: GO Controller
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we opened Coloplast Business Centre that is responsible among others for financial operation of the company. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here.
The job is located in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, Poland. Global Operations Controlling in CPBC is part of worldwide Global Operations (GO) Finance Organization. We cooperate with Production Sites, Sales Subsidiaries and Head Quarter, where we perform business and cost price controlling as well as facilitate performance dialog.
Come to join our team!
As a member of Global Operation Finance Team, you will be responsible for delivering finance transparency and driving the performance of Global Distribution Department. You will be accountable for the reporting of financial results of area you are responsible for with commentary aligned with GO Management. You will manage the financial month end review process as well as support through forecasting and controlling.
- Establish yourself as a trusted partner for key business stakeholders
- Support GO Management from a finance prospective
- Actively contribute to the success of finance projects within Global Operations
- Perform variances analyzes, identify trends and recommend actions to Management
- Ensure follow-up on financial plans in the area of transport governance within Global Distribution
- Participate in various cross functional projects pointed out by management
- Support internal and external financial audits
- High potential with a Master degree within Finance or Logistic
- Finance knowledge in an ERP system
- Natural interest in business understanding and performance management
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent MS Excel knowhow
- Knowledge of various reporting and BI systems will be an advantage
- Proactive and problem-solving skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Understands and implements processes
- Demonstrating high level of ownership
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Courage to challenge the business
- Independent, systematic and structured approach and way of working
- Have a high level of energy and strong self-drive
- Team player with good social skills
- Flexible approach to work
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
Furthermore, we offer attractive benefit package:
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Transportation co-funding,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Modern workplace
- Great office location in the very city centre
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.