Oferta: Global Operations Support Director (SSC)
Coloplast Business Centre, located in Szczecin, Poland, is the one of the biggest sites in Coloplast Group in the world with sustainable growth over years. Our organization consists of several departments supporting Coloplast group globally in strategic processes (e.g. Finance, IT, HR, Marketing, Master Data, Commercial Support).
In total Coloplast Business Centre employs over 500 people and is still growing.
You will lead a newly established function with focus on supporting Global Operations functions across Coloplast group, unlock further potential and continuously strive for improvements and simplicity in all areas under leadership.
You will be cooperating very closely with key stakeholders in Global Operations on key priorities in these areas and aligning on expectations towards your team. You will build plan for years ahead and drive actions to reach ambitious goals.
You will lead a business area in the Business Centre that today consists of three teams: Labelling, Regulatory Affairs and Master Data with total nr of approx. 50 employees. Your direct reporting will be to the VP of Business Centre and dotted line to SVP Global Quality & Regulatory Affairs in DK.
- Set the direction & priorities for teams and ensure impactful execution and follow up
- Close cooperation with Global Operations Leadership team on identifying key priorities for your team in short and long term planning
- Product Domain Master Data global ownership – strategic planning and prioritizing work for development of product master data
- Understand the business and internal business partners needs to ensure the department capabilities development is in focus to meet expectations to drive/ensure future business growth
- Facilitate team motivating activities to create an environment where knowledge is frequently shared across PL/DK to leverage the team diversity and experience
- Manage, allocate and optimize resource allocations
- Drive competence development and skillset in the department according to the business needs, assess innovative solutions and methodologies to foster best practices, quality and process efficiency
- Change management – undertake continuous change initiatives, ensure good communication and alignment with internal business partners to successfully implement agreed plans
- Deliver best in class performance towards key stakeholders
- Partnering with various parts of Coloplast to capture processes/areas that can be transferred
Your role is more than that. You will be also part of core Business Centre Leadership team to lead entire Business Centre to the next level.
- +10 years leading large teams with proven efficiency, scalability tracks and achievements
- Experience with leading Global Operations processes or similar e.g. Regulatory Affairs, Master Data, Labelling
- 5+ proven leadership role with process leadership and/or building new competence area
- University/Business School/Master degree. MBA preferred
- Very good English skills, written and spoken (it’s a Company business language)
- Business development attitude with ability to learn new business areas
- Strategic mind-set with proven execution records
- Quick learner with achievements track records
- Excellent analytical, negotiation and management skills
- Ability to challenge leaders at all levels and to work in an international environment
- Good sense of humour
We are looking for a strong business mindset leader who is ready to take this high profile role and drive Global Operations Support to the next level, have a genuine interest in other people and is brilliant in building up relationship with the entire organisation as well as global colleagues.
You should thrive in a culture where we are ambitious but at the same time cares about our colleagues. We have an open and honest feedback culture, which you should be feeling comfortable with.
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.