Oferta: F&A Process Owner
METRO SERVICES belongs to Global Business Services (GBS) organizations. This type of organization provides centralized, specialist services of selected operational processes. From our headquarters in Szczecin, we conduct financial and accounting processes for METRO entities, i.e. METRO/Makro Cash & Carry stores mostly located in Europe.
As an organization, we provide our employees with many development opportunities, and as part of the METRO group, we are a stable employer in unstable times. This is reflected by facts such as us proudly holding the title of ’ACCA Approved Employer’ as the first organization from Szczecin and receiving the title of Business Gazelles from the ’Puls Biznesu’ and with that, our company has joined the club of the most dynamically developing businesses.
If you value freedom at work, and a suit and heels are not your outfit, METRO SERVICES is the perfect place for you. With us you will use foreign languages, meet people from all over the world and choose your own direction of development!
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we have recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
Your main area of responsibility in this position will include:
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert for given AR/GL process,
- Acting as first point of contact in terms of organization of processes,
- Supporting analysis of differences between ’as is’ and ’to be’ processes and providing solutions for effective transformation of the processes,
- Identifying technical problems and cooperating with Key Users to develop solutions to support business objectives,
- Creating, updating, reviewing and approving documentation of standard processes (process framework) for new and existing business processes,
- Working with cross-functional teams to coordinate and streamline business processes,
- Watching the standards, defining exceptions and permanently improving them,
- Defining adequate KPI’s for the purpose of standard maintenance.
We are inviting to this recruitment everyone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economy or related field,
- Good knowledge of accounting procedures, policies, regulations and rules; understanding of accounting principles,
- 3 years of experience in accounting,
- Knowledge of month end closing procedure/s,
- Project management skills,
- E2E thinking and great analytical skills,
- High organizational skills,
- Strong Excel skills and good SAP knowledge
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing,
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting,
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.