Oferta: Digital Marketing Specialist (Commerce)
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenges. Curiosity works here!
Having a digital understanding as a marketer today is crucial and will be even more so in the future. Coloplast is investing seriously in the digital space to meet the development, and we need you to help us meet our ambitions.
About the department
Our team is in Coloplast Business Center in Szczecin, but we cooperate on a daily basis with teams at the headquarter in Humlebaek, Denmark, as well as in the subsidiaries. When joining Coloplast, you will enter a truly global company that offers great opportunities and challenges. Digital Commerce team is responsible for developing and delivering digital offerings across our many markets, so you will be joining an ambitious and energetic team.
About the job
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will be helping Product Owner and team in designing, supporting and delivering commerce marketing platforms to help expansion and growth of the company services and products. You will help the countries develop, launch and maintain their local online product portfolio.
You will hold a key position in trying both global and local commerce marketing activities together and bringing them to the next level for Coloplast.
Together with a very energetic and ambitious team you will work on driving digital excellence on our Consumer Journey.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Establishing online product catalogues in dialog with local markets, HQ and relevant agencies,
- Carry out development tasks in relation to webshops, online portfolio, including active support of Product Owners working in Agile methodology (running the meetings, providing acceptance criteria, PQ tests with scripts creation and execution),
- Rolling out Global solutions,
- Achieving the KPI’s defined for the area,
- Coordinating and carrying out operational tasks inside Commerce and STEP, like online products portfolio updates in cooperation with local and external marketing teams,
- Act as second level support for our countries with online catalogue and e-commerce related issues,
- Coordinating the translation process with an external agency,
- Carrying graphic changes,
- Reporting platform issues to digital agency or IT department.
About the qualifications
The ideal candidate for this role will be a mature, curious, pro-active and goal-oriented team player. We are looking for people who possess a strong sense of quality and pay attention to details and deadlines. And last, but not least you should be highly organized and self-driven by nature since we need to you to engage with our offices on a daily basis.
You should have:
- Strong communication skills in English (company’s official language, day-to-day contact with teams abroad),
- Mid or long term education (University/Business school) within IT, Communication or Marketing ,
- Experience within Commerce solutions,
- Experience to work with project managements methodologist,
- Photoshop skills would be a benefit.
What we offer?
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Attractive benefit package:
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
Thats not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- Great office location (Szczecin)
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Internal trainings
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidat