Oferta: Delivery Engineer (MES)
Ogłoszenie numer: 7727904, from 2022-12-01
OLSOM is a stable, professional software company delivering cutting edge technology software and solutions for manufacturing companies on a world wide basis. Our software helps to produce different goods from paper rolls to aircrafs. Tesla, Hyundai, Daimler, Boeing and many others choose our products and services.
At OLSOM we continuously revolutionize the culture of manufacturing enriching it with modern technologies. Our AGW products unlock the power of digital transformation for our customers around the globe on the way to the world of Industry 4.0. We are looking for talented engineers to strengthen our international solutions delivery team. If you are interested to build and deploy robust production systems in accordance to customer requirements, team with international professionals in different areas, such as engineering, automation, IT, bring the things to life, we are looking forward for hearing from you.
We hope the information on our website will help you to get to know us better: https://olsom.net
Delivery Engineer (MES)
We are looking for a high-skilled thinker and problem solver to implement custom solutions based on our own product. The ideal candidate has experience with SCADA/HMI, programming experience, and is sharply focused on addressing the challenges. As part of the delivery team, you will be engaged in big and interesting tasks, as well as communicating with partners and stakeholders worldwide. You will need to think outside the box, be ambitious and brave, provide new ideas while gaining more and more expertise.
- Thorough analysis of requirements provided by team lead or customer
- Software development and configuration according to specification or requirements
- Focus on quality of delivered solution
- Deployment and support activities
- SQL programming skills (MS SQL Server is preferred with T-SQL knowledge)
- Basic algorytmik knowledge
- Intermediate English
- Technical background and problem-solving skills
- Experience in PLC programming Siemens S7, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, etc.
- Experience in configuration of SCADA/HMI software Iconics, GE Simplicity, Wonderware, Ignition, etc.
- Knowledge of C# programming language
- Debugging skills
- Experience in software performance optimization
- Experience in system administration (Windows OS)
- Experience with GIT source control
- Driver license
- Ability to travel
- Competitive salary (determined according to your qualifications and experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Training and Certifications
- Fascinating projects for prestigious brands from around the world
- Substantive support from technological leaders
- Experience in project management
- English speaking club
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere
- Traveling to the customer sites in Europe, Asia, and North America as a part of the project delivery team