Oferta: Data Cleansing Expert
METRO SERVICES has a dynamic opportunity for an Integration Expert with experience in IT system deployments and process standardization. The Integration Expert is responsible for Integration Management of SAP S/4 HANA implementation, active creation and definition of internal processes reporting to Program Manager and taking responsibility for all aspects of the project such as developing, coordinating, evaluating and executing integration project plans.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin! We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing. With us you will expend your experience in business, but also broaden cultural and language horizons in an international environment.
Integration Expert position gives the possibility to travel around the whole Europe, to work for the most prestigious project within METRO GROUP and to become an expert in SAP S/4HANA - future-ready, intelligent ERP system.
Join us and work with the best!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Cooperation with Implementation Partner for Set Up the Data Cleansing Concept and Plan
- Contact point for all Data Cleansing related issues and questions for LUCA Digital Finance implementation partner as well as all METRO colleagues within the LUCA Team and the relevant countries.
- Coordination of Data Cleansing activities like data extraction, data analysis, cleansing execution
- Responsible for implementation of Data Cleansing tasks and tracking of execution progress based on defined KPI reporting
- Supporting the cleansing activities
- Cooperation for integrative project activities for LUCA Migration
- Supporting the data mapping requirements for migration preparation
- Responsible to meet the needs of quality audits/governance aspects
- Cooperation with LUCA Digital Finance PMO e.g. creation of status reports or cross-check of project documents
Skill set & experience profile:
- Graduation in business economics or equivalent education
- First experience for SAP modules FI / CO / MM and maintenance of Finance Master Data would be an advantage
- Ideally experience with Data Cleansing activities and experience of Data migration projects
- Good communication, coordination and presentation skills
- High level of team orientation and own initiative to drive change and engagement
- High analytical skills, openness to learn and grow
- English level - advanced (verbal and writing)
- Willingness to travel (3 days per week)
- independent, expert position with real power to co-design future processes/system solutions,
- being a part of the team of leaders and experts creating the future accounting template for METRO GROUP,
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- real development and promotion opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitments),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin or possibility to work remotely from another city in Poland between travels.