Oferta: Customer Service Representative (with English)
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR, IT, Legal support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition, you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
Our B2B Sales Support teams are responsible for close contact with significant B2B Healthcare Customers such as hospitals, private clinics, medical institutions, pharmacies, distributors and sales representatives. We stay close to the Customers because as the department we are mainly responsible for processing their orders and entering their data into our systems.
About the job
You will be collaborating with our entities in USA and Canada on daily basis. The role is a primary point of contact for processing healthcare sales orders, issuing healthcare return authorizations, answering questions on healthcare products and/or services, and forwarding healthcare sales leads to the appropriate salesperson. In addition, you will provide superior customer service to our current and future customers that are internal and external.
- Processing sales orders in the system
- Answering incoming phone calls, emails, or faxes from Healthcare B2B customers
- Issuing return authorizations
- Entering complaints into a common database on product performance issues
- Answering questions on products and services
- Research orders and other actions to resolve problems
- Forwarding customer leads to the appropriate Territory Manager/Regional Manager
- Promoting and ensuring customer satisfaction through value-added services, as well as prompt identification and resolution of complaints, problems, and issues
- Building credibility and trust with customers and business unit leaders
- Keeping data quality, including self-audit of work
- Managing and reporting data in the system
- English skills – very good level (min. B2) is a must-have
- Experience in an administration, back office or similar role
- Experience in a customer service role will be very helpful here!
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of any computer software (any database system like CRM or ERP)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work the afternoon shift (14:00 – 22:00, Monday – Friday)
- No probation period – a long-term contract from the start
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
Thats not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great company events
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.