Oferta: Coordinator for Executive Documentation
Ogłoszenie numer: 7974720, from 2023-02-24
Are you experienced in technical documentation, and do you have an eye for details? If you enjoy working in an innovative international environment, the same as working with documentation supporting our wind energy projects - apply for the role and join our journey of promoting sustainable energy solutions!
Vestas Northern & Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, the UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, and Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and South Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation, and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We aim to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas and aim to make Vestas Northern and Central Europe the best place to work.
Coordinator for Executive Documentation
Reference No.: 34522
- Coordinator for Executive Documentation - is taking maintains the whole documentation workflow within the Construction department - including consistency, integrity, and accessibility of all data that have to be guaranteed for the whole project team, the customer, and other sides interested. This role obligates also maintaining information and data in the systems.
- Tasks in this position are:
- Collecting, compiling, preparing and organiSing of documentation according to relevant regulations and contractual agreements for all installed wind turbines Checking contractual and legal requirements on documents
- Provide documentation to the project team
- Ensure and support correct as-built documentation of installed components in the ERP system Prepare projects for scanning of components to be installed in SAP
- Archive documentation and documents from the site in the document management system
- Data Management and maintenance in various platforms
- Creative and independent support of the Project Coordinator, Project Manager, and Site team in organising and completing projects.
- 2 years of experience working with technical documentation (executive or working) or similar area of responsibility
- University Master/Specialist degree.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Good communication skills
- Basic technical understanding and affinity to commercial and administrative topics
- Customer oriented
- Qualified Time Management skills
- Good at planning, organisation, and coordination
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to handle stress
- Friendly team player
- High level of Safety Awareness
In this role, you will be involved in large projects within renewable energy and grow professionally and personally in the interaction with several different stakeholders and colleagues from different departments. In the Project Department, we are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere where everyone is prepared to support us when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a solid experience in a global company within a fascinating industry.
- The work location will be in Szczecin, Poland.
- Hybrid work