Oferta: Conversion Specialist (Data Analyst)
We are Macrobond Financial, an international company with a bright future in our industry. Our flagship product, the Macrobond application, is a single platform that combines an extensive macroeconomic and financial database with easy-to-use tools for analysis and smart data visualization.
As Data Analyst in our Conversion team, youll be responsible for macroeconomic content that is the heart of our application and youll be able to contribute to a growing business, having some direct contact with our customers as well. Please note that you may be assigned to a junior, regular or senior role based on your skills and experience.
- Working with large amounts of economic data
- Processing data, changing documents containing analyses for clients from various data providers into Macrobond
- Seeking efficiency and automation of daily tasks
- Closely cooperating with other departments to provide top notch customer service
- Creating and managing data requests
- Communicating with customers and coordinating projects of data documents conversions
- University diploma or Economics/Finance certificate
- Good communication skills and cooperativeness
- High level of English knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel advanced
- Previous experience in customer service
- Computer literacy
- Good research and analytical skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- High attention to detail and an analytical mind
- Nice to have:
- additional financial courses, economic processes knowledge and/or IT courses
- professional experience as data analyst
- other languages
- project management experience.
- Opportunities for learning, career development and expanding your knowledge,
- A chance to contribute to a growing business,
- Private health care, other benefits & training possibilities.