Oferta: Contingency Leader
3Shape is ranked as one of the most influential within the global dental technology. It has taken talents to get there, and we have ambitions to achieve even more. Because innovation is our DNA.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 1,700+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues were creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world.
About the position
The Contingency Lead is responsible for developing, maintaining, and testing the contingency program. The manager will support all activities necessary to enable the Organization to manage a crisis event as well as meet compliance requirements for the contingency planning in 3Shape.
You will be joining the IT Solutions & Transformation department. The department consists of more than 60 members and covers 3Shape internationally.
- Lots of interesting challenges that will develop you professionally
- Personal growth and development
- Work in professional, friendly, and supportive environment
- Private healthcare and basic dental treatment
- Multisport card to keep you fit and well
- Seasonal parties to keep you connected with colleagues
- Balanced meals in our new canteen
- Fruit, vegetables, snacks and hot beverages to keep you fueled.
Your development is important to us. Close sparring, coaching, feedback, and personal development plans are key tools to ensure your continued development.
- Develop and mature the capabilities in 3Shape within contingency management and incident management
- Planning for incident management and response
- Planning for IT disaster recovery
- Performing tests, exercises, and drills of all response plans
- Performing problem management, root cause analysis, and postmortem reviews following the occurrence of an incident
- Conducting forensic investigations and working with law enforcement and other regulatory bodies during and following an incident
You will need the following professional competencies:
- Experience with incident management
- Experience with IT operation
- Experience with ISO 27035 and NIST is an advantage
- It is a must to have excellent written and spoken English
- Experience from working in complex and international organizations is an advantage, as well as the ability to network with people from different locations, across cultures and management levels
- Highly organized with a systematic approach to problem-solving
- Detail-oriented and analytic
We expect you to be comfortable working with different cultures. We are looking for a person eager to learn something new every day, who enjoys being challenged and who is curious by nature. If you, on top of the above, are motivated by working in an entrepreneurial environment where decisions can be made fast, learning a lot by making a difference, and being part of a team that sets ambitious goals, you may be the person we are searching for.