Oferta: AX Application support consultant
DGS operates in Poland since 2007. The company, initially under the name Oticon Polska Production, manufactured hearing aids at a manufacturing facility in Mierzyn. Over the course of its 10-year existence, the company expanded their production range to technologically advanced hearing aids and diagnostic equipment, as well as IT, HR, software development, quality assurance, finances and logistic services. Due to the dynamic growth and experienced staff, a decision was made in 2015 to create a new organisation, which would provide its services to companies being parts of the William Demant Group. Currently, DGS employs 2200 people in Poland and is constantly expanding its operations, while continuously hiring new employees.
Stable employment, ideal working conditions for professional development and a friendly atmosphere.
Thats the foundation. But thats not all - we can offer much more.
- Private health care
- Summer cottages in Denmark
- Free transportation
- Cinema tickets
- Company event
- Car and bike parking
- Company canteen
- Sport club and gym membership
Have you been searching for a job that is as much related to business processes as interaction with people and technical too? Are you outgoing, detail-oriented, and service-minded? If yes, we would like to propose to you a great opportunity!
The Application Support Consultant position provides functional/technical support to the users all over the world for our retail solutions composed of: Hearing Clinics Diary Management (DM) system, Enterprise resource planning (ERP system Microsoft Dynamics AX) with Point of Sale (POS), Integrations via Microsoft BizTalk and Customer Relationship Management ( Microsoft Dynamic CRM). It also entails many other key facets of our company, including: participation in deployment projects, trainings, software and integration testing, and creating technical documentation.
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- Great opportunities for usage of newest technology;
- Business trips;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema/theatr tickets.
- Daily support of users of AX;
- Administrative tasks such as user access, rights administration, product set-up/master data maintenance;
- Solving users issues with system on a daily basis;
- Providing end-user trainings;
- Participation in project activities contributing with business knowledge and application insight;
- Providing services as needed and agreed with the business;
- Working with solutions, functional design and technical specifications.
- 2 years of experience in working on a similar position within a big production company;
- Practical experience of ERP systems is necessary;
- Knowledge of CRM, POS, DM will be an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of English enabling everyday communication;
- Strong business insight and understanding;
- Service minded, proactive, persistent attitude;
- Willingness to travel abroad and work in an international environment;
- Problem management process knowledge would be an additional asset.